- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the East Coast or Central Region of the US. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: DoiT International is looking for a motivated leader to take on the newly created role of ISV Program Manager. Reporting into our Chief Revenue Officer, this critical new member of our Go-To-Market team will help build and manage the industry leading ISV Go-Global Program. This global program is leveraged by our sales team to attract new customers and drive interest from Google sales teams. The ISV program provides incentives and resources to DoiT customers to integrate to Google Cloud Marketplace, grow organic revenue streams, and manage the complexities of a multicloud ISV implementation.
Continue to Develop the ISV Program:
- Take v1 of the ISV program and continue to improve and adapt it for customers and Google
- Evaluate and manage ISV Program incentives
- Continue to educate both DoiT and Google on the benefits of the ISV program
- Build enablement for our sellers to leverage the program
- Work with CRO and Sales Leaders to build a set of targets for the next 12 months
Measure ISV Program Success
- Set Metrics and Report on ISV Program progress
- Maintain a regional view of program success and work with country manager to drive adoption
- Work with Google PSM / ISV team to measure and manage success within Google
- Regularly evaluate success of program and initiate changes needed to hit success criteria
Drive Program Adoption and Success
- Build a sales plan to hit targets and objectives per region
- You are the face of the ISV program - promote the program to Google / AWS teams, Serve as an expert to lead customer calls and aid in rep negotiations, and be the internal champion for program changes.
- Lead benefits management with our team as well as ISV program participants - build mechanisms to measure and manage MDF and BDR Program
- Regular customer facing interactions with current ISV participants to survey results of the program, understand their likelihood to renew, and gain feedback about updates participants would like.
- Deep domain experience and expertise in Cloud and ISV’s
- Prior experience with both sales and customer success functions
- Experience leading through influence and guiding teams in a matrix environment
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models and experience building business metrics
- The ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Domain expertise in IT management, datacenter management, and cloud management
- A strong love for mentoring: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- The ability to inspire others and passion for continuous learning and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance