We seek an experienced Financial Planner for a senior client-facing position.
In this role, you will be part of a team that has strong and enduring relationships with a wide range of clients, most of them based in regional Victoria.
You will tailor bespoke strategies that reflect an intimate understanding of the needs of each and every one of our clients. You will work closely with paraplanners to ensure comprehensive high-quality advice documents.
IIn return, you will derive great satisfaction from seeing your advice make a real difference to the worlds of genuine country people who will trust, appreciate and respect you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role, building client relationships and with a proven track record of identifying opportunities for growing clients' wealth
- Strong technical understanding of investment markets, portfolio construction, Centrelink/aged care, superannuation and insurance
- Accredited with an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner or working towards CFP designation.
- Background in paraplanning
- SMSF and gearing accreditation
- Understanding/knowledge of business structures and taxation
- XPLAN expertise.
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities.
Why should you join Dodgshun Medlin?
- Move to beautiful Swan Hill – Our base is at Swan Hill, on the Murray River, where the people are welcoming, the air is clean, housing affordable and the commute is a breeze.
- Career development – We offer a clear career path, with access to professional development and mentoring by our team of outstanding trusted advisors.
- Relocation assistance – We will help you settle in, whether you're moving on your own or with your family.