You’re a para-planner with three or more years’ experience, looking for more from your chosen career. You want a country life but opportunity to rival the best in the business. You’re not satisfied with being a ‘para’. You want the real deal and to make big differences to the lives of clients from farming families to sophisticated investors.
Dodgshun Medlin guides the rural enterprise and wealth strategies of farming and related industries throughout a broad sweep of regional Australia. We provide depth in all the professional services specialties – accountancy, tax, business improvement and support, finance, risk, wealth improvement and more – underpinned by an outstanding team of in-house agronomists. Our wealth people work within multidisciplined teams and are supported by all the data and advice they need to achieve outstanding outcomes.
- Swan Hill base. Collins Street suite
- Strong appeal to those with country roots or affinity with the land
- Research, modelling, documentation and preparation of applications
- Coordination, communication, attention to compliance and record keeping
- Client facing; relationship building
- Opportunity to grow via educational and mentoring support
- No selling required. Growth is organic through agronomy and accounting divisions
- Diverse, inclusive, supportive workplace
- Ethical business with commitment to sustainability and community engagement
- FASEA accredited or nearing qualification. 3+ years’ experience
- Working knowledge of platforms, investment instruments, superannuation and insurance
- Willingness to base in Swan Hill
- Experience/interest in working with primary producers and regional businesses
- SMSF and gearing accreditation
- Direct equity, aged care, Centrelink and X-PLAN experience
Are you an accountant looking to explore a career in Financial Planning? Check out accounting.ag
APPLY HERE, OR CALL 1800 329 888 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
During the past year much has changed, including attitudes and priorities. It has ever been that the country migrates to the city and now it’s the reverse. The COVID experience has convinced many to escape the crush and find better, more open worlds for themselves and their families, existing and future. They have discovered what they can do without and perhaps more tellingly, what they cannot do without.
If you’re in professional services – Accountancy, Tax, Business Development or Wealth – consider Dodgshun Medlin. We have a swish Collins Street office but our engine-room is in Swan Hill, on the Murray. Here, you can accelerate your CBD-grade career with stability and purpose, while enjoying a more fulfilling lifestyle. You will also gain the respect and appreciation of genuine country clients in sophisticated industry, agriculture and retail.