We're seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide strategic and operational support to our managing partner, Ian Dodgshun.
- Diary and travel management
- Call and email management
- Meeting co-ordination, including drafting and distribution of agendas and meeting documentation, minute taking and follow up
- Liaising with clients and the team
- Maintaining files and registers, preparation of reports, presentations and board packs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional experience as an EA/PA, preferably in the Professional Services, Accounting or Legal sectors
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Resourceful, calm and resilient under pressure
- A strong work and client service ethic.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Office suite of products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities.
Why should you join Dodgshun Medlin?
- Move to beautiful Swan Hill - Our base is at Swan Hill, on the Murray River, where the people are welcoming, the air is clean, housing affordable and the commute is a breeze.
- Relocation assistance - We will help you settle in, whether you're moving on your own or with a family.