Our base is in Swan Hill, on the Murray River and we are looking for an experienced professional with a warm, friendly manner who enjoys providing outstanding customer service. You will have impeccable presentation with a strong work ethic and a flexible, efficient approach, to ensure that our clients have an exceptional experience.
This is a hands-on role that involves building client relationships. Duties will include:
- Greeting all clients with care and professionalism.
- Responding to phone calls and emails efficiently and effectively.
- Overseeing the operation and presentation of our front of house.
- Providing catering needs and managing catering suppliers.
- Ensuring the smooth running of daily meeting room bookings.
- Establishing systems and operating procedures to ensure that all tasks are completed consistently and to a high professional standard.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Concierge or reception experience in a professional environment.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Technologically savvy.
- Well organised with great time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
During the past year much has changed, including attitudes and priorities. It has ever been that the country migrates to the city and now it’s the reverse. The COVID experience has convinced many to escape the crush and find better, more open worlds for themselves and their families, existing and future. They have discovered what they can do without and perhaps more tellingly, what they cannot do without.
If you’re in professional services – Accountancy, Tax, Business Development or Wealth – consider Dodgshun Medlin. We have a swish Collins Street office but our engine-room is in Swan Hill, on the Murray. Here, you can accelerate your CBD-grade career with stability and purpose, while enjoying a more fulfilling lifestyle. You will also gain the respect and appreciation of genuine country clients in sophisticated industry, agriculture and retail.