We’re seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional Administration Team Leader for a full-time position in our Swan Hill office.
As our preferred applicant, you will have experience handling a broad range of administrative and support tasks. You will be confident, efficient and able to work both independently and as part of a team of diverse and experienced professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As team leader, you will provide leadership to our administration team, support and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders, and document, review and update business processes.
This is a hands on role. Duties will include:
- Attending to client phone and in-person enquiries
- Scheduling client appointments
- Updating client records via CRM systems
- Reception relief duties
- General administration and other duties, including filing, photocopying and mail
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise assignments and ensure all tasks are completed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new IT systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities.