Group Creative Director
A hungry, collaborative, strategic creative who wants to make a difference on the accounts you work on and the agency you join. You have an outlook that is:
- Team oriented “we” over “I”
- Positive and inspirational
- Energized and charismatic
- Humble and inquisitive
- Agile and adaptable
A fast-growing, small agency with big reach. We have a simple but powerful belief: every patient, disease and therapy is different – therefore every message, stakeholder, and challenge needs to be approached in a unique way. We are made up of:
- Digital natives
- PhD-level scientists
About the role
This role will be responsible for leading creative for dna, driving large-scale client campaigns and working closely with a cross-functional team of people from across the broader IPG network. The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in healthcare and corporate awareness initiatives. This person is curious and excited to experiment and explore new ideas/new channels, is proactive, resourceful, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys growing and cultivating staff.
- Serve as a client creative lead
- Brings a strong, strategic POVs
- Serve as partner to CX leads on accounts – proactively driving work forward
- Continually look for opportunities to optimize work
- Collaborate with diverse teams to deliver campaign elements across platforms and channels
- Ability to write ideas in a simple impactful way and tell strong compelling stories
- Mentor and grow a team
- Continually look for areas of opportunity and growth
- Participate in agency development and helping to sculpt the dna or tomorrow
- 10+ years of agency experience on a creative team
- Direct experience working with pharma and biotech
- A roll up the sleeves attitude - ability to stretch up and down
- A genuine interest and curiosity in human health/healthcare and the portfolio to prove it
- Proficiency in developing channel-agnostic ideas that travel, whether in social, paid and earned
- Can promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational functions
- A mastery of conceptual disciplines (writing, pitching, brainstorming) and executional proficiency (including digital and video production)
- The courage to push forward brave ideas
- Strong deck writing, dynamic presentation skills and knowledge of how to sell a great idea to a client or team
- Solutions that will have a business impact on clients as well as a cultural impact on consumers
- Ways to inspire, innovate, and harness collaborative thinking
- Experience/Interest in leading a variety of creative teams:
- Art Directors & Graphic Designers: Graphic design, advertising, art direction
- Copywriters: Copy, content, scriptwriting
- Video Production Teams: Directors, Writers, Editors
- Can handle multiple deliverables at once
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and always focus on problem solving
dna – the details (this is the section where we humble brag)
dna has won two Cannes Bronze Lions awards in the past two year and 15 awards for creative execution in the past year, including a Global Sabre as one of the best 5 campaigns executed worldwide. It’s not by accident. We have a Creativity team focused on finding a spark for all that we do, from ideation sessions to weekly creative power hours. And we host an annual Creativity Day centered around an off-site activity, like a trip to the museum or an improv class, all designed to excite an inspire.
dna prides itself on delivering a difference making employee experience. We invest in our team and put culture front and center through a variety of programs, policies and events. It’s all about growth and opportunity. If you are looking for a company where you will have the chance to contribute, grow and set a career path that meets your interests and delivers on your ambitions, dna is an ideal employer.
We are small meets big – giving our clients and employees the benefits of both. As a global agency, we have staff in 10 markets on four continents. Yet, our close-knit agency environment will ensure that you will have ample opportunity for visibility with senior management who will make a personal investment in your career. And, as part of a large global IPG network with seamless integration with our sister agencies, such as Weber Shandwick and large advertising agencies, you’ll have access to world class resources and endless exposure to the most cutting-edge marketing approaches. If you are ambitious, energetic and excited to have a voice in shaping an agency and the future of healthcare communications, we hope you’ll join us. We’re an agency whose fast pace of growth and influence, is matched only by the advancement opportunities we offer our employees. dna – As Different as you.
The legal info
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
dna is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. dna recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.