About the Role:
Our guests trust us to serve delicious and seasonal meals each and every day. At DIG, we completely value our guests and depend on them to provide actionable and thoughtful feedback. The Guest Experience Associate will monitor all feedback provided by guests through multiple channels and find every possible opportunity to turn a negative moment into a positive one. They will interact with customers on a daily basis and act as a bridge between our customers and the restaurants. This role reports to the Senior Associate Manager of Guest Experience.
- Represent DIG on the front lines of guest communication, including email and phone calls.
- Assist with catering inquiries and issues.
- Communicate feedback to appropriate teams on a daily basis, and track trends in customer inquiries and complaints.
- Flag high impact tickets to restaurant leaders for immediate resolution.
- Assist the field team in guest resolutions leveraging technology for special cases.
- Work closely with GX Team to provide consistent support for our guests.
- 1-2 years experience in a Guest Experience or Customer Service role.
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- A friendly, patient, and approachable demeanor.
- An ability to quickly discern high priority and low priority cases.
- Serious compassion. You deeply care about helping others and making someone’s day.
- Experience in reading situations quickly. You can problem solve and use best judgement to resolve any situation in a snap.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player mentality. You have a flexible schedule and are willing to support no matter the task.
- Time management experience juggling multiple tasks with different priority levels.
- A Passion for food.
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they’re amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
DIG is a farm-to-table food company with over 25 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale.
The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike.
Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission- building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food.
And did we mention free DIG for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.