About the role:
At Dig Inn, we believe that building great teams and culture starts with a people-first approach. Our talent acquisition team is central to our ability to scale sustainably across multiple cities. We’re looking for a dynamic recruiter to support the full cycle recruiting across multiple levels. The Recruiter will find and attract diverse talent while partnering with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to execute a robust and efficient hiring process. This role reports to the Head of Talent.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer across various disciplines and levels.
- Ideate and execute innovative sourcing strategies to engage with and bring in top talent.
- Source, vet, and manage outside vendors and agencies to assist with hiring goals.
- Communicate timely hiring updates with necessary Dig team, written and verbal.
- Create and foster a best-n-class experience for interviewers and hiring managers by helping them prepare for interviews and acting as a resource.
- Administer and maintain our Applicant Tracking System to keep the team, hiring managers, and interviewers organized and informed.
- Support salary full lifecycle recruiting processes including candidate sourcing and attraction, pipeline development, interviewing qualification, reference checking, and offer management.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management.
- Help the team live into best practices and improve overall recruiting processes and operations.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives that evolve around talent acquisition and marketing methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing, pipeline development, and third-party agencies.
- An infectious energy and enthusiasm about Dig Inn’s brand and mission. People light up when they talk with you.
- Serious compassion and customer focus. You genuinely care about people and can demonstrate empathy.
- Grit. Even when times are tough or uncertain, you maintain a can do attitude.
- An openness to implementing new sourcing strategies. You love to problem-solve and look for ways to do things smarter, better, faster.
- Strong organizational skills with intense focus on detail, accuracy, and follow through.
- Experience analyzing recruiting data and metrics to make informed decisions that make business impact.
- Great communication skills - written and verbal.
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability; ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- The ability to make quick judgement calls even with limited information.
- A passion for real, good food.
Work perks: Aside from your standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- Bonus potential
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they’re amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale. The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike. Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission– building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we’ve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food. And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.