ABOUT THE ROLE:
At DIG, we believe that building great teams and culture starts with a people-first approach. Our talent acquisition team is central to our ability to scale sustainably across multiple cities and markets. We’re looking for a dynamic Talent Manager to support the full cycle recruiting across multiple levels and departments. The Talent Manager will find and attract diverse talent while partnering with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to execute a robust and efficient hiring process. This role sits in the larger People and Culture Team and reports to the Director of People Operations.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer across various levels and departments. [Inclusive but not limited to roles ranging from associate to VP level across Tech, People, Operations, FInance, Numbers, Marketing, Supply, Culinary, Creative, Food Safety, Redev etc]
- Work to continuously improve our hiring structure & process in order to achieve a seamless experience for our hiring managers and candidates.
- Ideate and execute innovative sourcing strategies to engage with and bring in top talent.
- Source, vet, and manage outside vendors and agencies to assist with hiring goals.
- Communicate timely hiring updates on a weekly & monthly cadence with necessary DIG teams, written and verbal.
- Create and foster a best-n-class experience for interviewers and hiring managers by managing time expectations, helping them prepare for interviews and acting as a resource.
- Administer and maintain our Applicant Tracking System to keep the team, hiring managers, and interviewers organized and informed. This includes running weekly reports and maintaining our internal talent dashboard.
- Support salary and hourly full lifecycle recruiting processes including candidate sourcing and attraction, coordination, pipeline development, interviewing qualification, reference checking, and offer management.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management.
- Help the team live into best practices and improve overall recruiting processes and operations.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives that evolve around talent acquisition methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing, pipeline development, and third-party agencies.
- An infectious energy and enthusiasm about DIG’s brand and mission. People light up when they talk with you.
- Serious compassion and customer focus. You genuinely care about people and can demonstrate empathy.
- Grit. Even when times are tough or uncertain, you maintain a can-do attitude.
- An openness to implementing new sourcing strategies. You love to problem-solve and look for ways to do things smarter, better, faster.
- Strong organizational skills with intense focus on detail, accuracy, and follow through.
- Experience analyzing recruiting data and metrics to make informed decisions that make business impact.
- Great communication skills - written and verbal.
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability; ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- The ability to make quick judgement calls even with limited information.
- A passion for real, good food.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Company laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Bonus Potential
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, we’re building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking and serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, we’ve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, and taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, we’ve built direct and real relationships with farmers. We don’t just name check them on our menus -- we’re true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ and people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round and change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef and all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs and cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
We’re not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food and great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, and we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply