Your mission on the team:
The main goal of a Solution Architect is to act as a trusted advisor in the subject matter, helping customers define their integration strategies, and advising them on best practices.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing demos, POCs, and workshops
- Working effectively with a remote and distributed team
- Help set and execute on technical vision
- Assists all team members when they are stuck, and help others level up their skills by providing kind and direct feedback
- Ensures the facts and technical details are accurate for each demo, workshop, POC, Pilot, SOW, RFP, and implementation in order to provide a customer for life experience.
- To advise the service, project, and/or partner team on risks and issues arising from the sales process, and propose mitigations for the implementation.
- Contribute to our technical content library, generate product demo scripts and scenarios, and help maintain the demonstration environment(s)
- Provide a good customer experience in the transition from sales to implementation by working closely with the Customer Success Team and the Squads that perform the work
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent or proven experience;
5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, SysAdmin, or DBA;
Proven experience with integration technologies;
Knowledge of integration patterns;
Knowledge of distributed systems;
Good written and verbal communication skills;
(For Portuguese speakers, advanced English is required, Spanish is a plus.)
We believe in a highly collaborative, relaxed environment with high exchange between teams and people, with freedom of creation and responsibility with the best delivery. We value and encourage the habit of learning and sharing knowledge and constant personal and professional development. We encourage the use of new technologies employed in the creation of disruptive ideas.
All our jobs are open to anyone, as we value, above all, respect and a highly ethical environment.
Did you identify yourself? Learn more about our company and our values at the link: https://digibee.com/about-us/