- Analyze and reconcile financial statements, such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet;
- Provide information to the external accountant to ensure the accuracy of the company's periodic financial statements and prepare the data for external audits;
- Perform periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy: accounting x managerial;
- Implement and maintain up-to-date accounting and financial policies and procedures;
- Support the development and maintenance of the company's internal financial controls system and the associated workflow;
- Ensure that accounting systems, chart of accounts and all tax requirements are up to date and reconciled;
- Report on provisions, appropriations of expenses and revenues;
- Reconcile taxes;
- Issue monthly certificates.
- Accounting graduate with 5+ years experience in the area;
- Experience with accounting routines;
- Advanced Excel required;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Netsuite - Oracle ERP.
We believe in a highly collaborative, relaxed environment with high exchange between teams and people, with freedom of creation and responsibility with the best delivery. We value and encourage the habit of learning and sharing knowledge and constant personal and professional development. We encourage the use of new technologies employed in the creation of disruptive ideas.
All our jobs are open to anyone, as we value, above all, respect and a highly ethical environment.
Did you identify yourself? Learn more about our company and our values at the link: https://digibee.com/about-us/