Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Presentation Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team and help us create world class sales presentations.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
DICE is looking to build a network of the most incredible independent people in the live music industry: we need to show the world who we are and why we’re different. You’ll help us create presentations that tell the DICE story and help us partner with the best venues, artists, festivals and promoters.
- Using a variety of creative and technical skills to create stunning presentations
- Keeping all our presentations consistent with the DICE brand and our values, mission and goals
- Helping Sales and Account Management teams with sales assets and beautiful presentations
- Creating presentations for each stage of the sales process, from qualification to pitching
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Commercially minded as well as creative
- A great storyteller
- Great at working on lots of projects simultaneously
- A background or experience in marketing or brand management
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An eye for strong visuals and graphics.
- Strong technical skills
- A sales design background
- Experience working with marketing and sales
- Understand the latest presentation trends and designs
- Have experience creating presentations for clients in the music or other creative industries
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines, and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.