Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Technical Software Support Engineer to join our Product team and help our partners with solutions to their software problems.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We want the best venues and promoters to work with DICE. They need the best event creation tool on the market – you’ll help us build that for them. You’ll fix technical problems and you’ll make it easy for partners to put on events.
- Fixing partners’ technical problems
- Researching future solutions to bigger system problems
- Tracking technical issue metrics
- Reporting on issue resolution
- Supporting east and west coast partners, and occasionally European partners
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A problem-solver
- A high-quality coder
- Experience in a Technical Software Support role (or similar)
- Familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles
- Understanding of Unix/Linux environment
- Understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
- An active Github account / open source contributions would be helpful
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.