Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and this is where you come in.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our Fan Support team and delight fans.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our only customer is the fan. You’ll be talking directly to fans each and every day, resolving any issues they have with a live show or stream. Not only will you be a breath of fresh air to interact with, but you’ll be keeping our fans happy (important) and making sure they get to the show (very important).
- Helping fans with post-purchase issues
- Analyzing and resolving complaints
- Exceeding fan expectations with your empathetic support
- Tracking proposed solutions and keeping fans in the loop
- Keeping up-to-date on all things DICE
- The first point of contact for Italian operational queries
- The support lead for Italian streaming events
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- An excellent oral and written communicator
- A creative problem-solver
- Actively responsible
- Proven experience in customer support or a similar role
- A track record of working in a high-volume environment
- Flexibility and availability, including holidays and weekends
- Experience in inspiring team members
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus – French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.