DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are an untraditional SaaS revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up driven by product-led-growth and sales (PLG / PLS). Specific responsibilities for account executives include nurturing larger named accounts - SMB and mid enterprise customers - who are looking for a better way to connect with their customers and find product market fit. You will work closely with customers end-to-end throughout their lifecycle - from concept to technical requirements, implementation, adoption, expansion, and paid. This is truly an expansive sales responsibility that spans selling, success, and support. Activities related to this role will, for example, include:
- Expand outreach to existing rolodex and new opportunities, working with BDRs
- Relentless manage customer followup and your own pipeline, against quotas
- Work with our Growth team to increase product awareness
- Nurture and follow up with customers to share relevant use cases, find key decision makers, and gather requirements
- Guide customers through implementation plans to further adoption and drive paid conversion
- Work with our Product and Engineering to share feedback and feature requests
- Create content and refine scripts to support the customer journey and engagement points
- Maintain pipeline data and account information in DevRev's in-house CRM
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS, or equivalent educational or professional experience
- Ability to connect with people deeply!
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken), collaboration, and follow-up skills, with professionalism and friendliness
- Named account, customer success, account management, or other related experience
- Understanding of customer journeys and product-development feedback loops
- Some technical knowledge in cloud-based SaaS implementations and integrations
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, global environment
$150,000 - $225,000 a year
The base salary range for this full-time position is $150,000 - $225,000, plus equity and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position at this location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!