Today’s metal 3D Printing is industrial, expensive, difficult and can even be dangerous. Our mission at Desktop Metal is to overcome these challenges and bring the ability to 3D Print metal to every product design team. Desktop Metal has built an incredible cross-functional team to accomplish this ambitious and exciting mission.
Desktop Metal is a well funded VC backed company located in Lexington MA, 30 minutes NW of Boston. Team members receive competitive salaries and equity in the company.
An important part of our strategy includes creating best-in-class 3D Printing software. This software not only provides innovative ways to maximize user success, but it also puts a high priority on a user experience that is both intuitive and effortless.
We are looking for an experienced Development Operations Engineer who thrives in dynamic startup environments. A person who wants to be a part of building a very special product.
This position reports to the VP of Software.
- Architect and implement the automation of the application build, deployment and maintenance efforts
- Architect and manage our AWS infrastructure
- Manage SCM System and design/implement branching strategies
- Manage and build toolset to support software development
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years as a DevOps engineer or Release engineer for web/cloud based applications
- 3+ years experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, ELB/ALB, IAM, CloudFormation)
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Experience with GitHub, git, or BigBucket SCM
- Experience with micro service deployment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong Shell scripting
- Strong Linux experience at system level
- Experience with IoT deployment a plus
- Familiar with MEAN stack
- Familiar with Nexus or other repository management system
- Experience with application monitoring and reporting tools such as DataDog, CloudWatch