Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is detail oriented, comfortable with large data sets, and has experience driving and measuring revenue. This is an individual contributor role managing our internal marketing and program data. You will own the strategy/execution for best utilization of marketing data and integration with the related system and become one of the world’s best users of Demandbase One, working across the Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Product teams.
If you’re excited about being a data driven marketer, have a passion for technology, are stoked when you finally figure out that logic function error and enjoy seeing all your hard work come to life in a high-growth environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of our Marketing Program data. This spans from data hygiene, enrichment, classification, usage, and reporting.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales to build, execute and report on highly segmented multi-channel ABX campaigns
- Use Demandbase One to execute ABX programs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on ABX campaigns, follow-up strategies, lead lifecycle management and reporting
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns and rapidly test new channels
- Become an expert in our ABX platform, Demandbase One
- Providing support around implementing, measuring and optimizing technology, reports, programs and pipeline
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years in Marketing Operations
- Knowledge of SFDC; object relationships, data architecture, campaign management, workflows and third party integrations
- Experience managing and using third party integrations with MAP/CRM such as Direct Mail Platforms, Lead Assignment tools, WebChat Platforms, Virtual Event Platforms, Record Deduplication tools, etc
- Comfortable working in task management software such as Asana
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS; ability to edit existing code, no blank templates
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Is an Owner - dive in head first, always asking why, not afraid to raise your hand to try something outside your role
- Detail Oriented - you’re highly organized, always dedupe your data, think about the ripple effects of creating a field and document everything
- The Fun Part - you’re excited about jumping into a complex MarTech stack and dream about how you can utilize all the data to aid your day-to-day execution
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.