Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for developing and implementing an operational risk management framework that includes risk governance, policies, controls, and tools for overseeing and managing cybersecurity and operational risks. This position will collaborate with leaders across the different Lines of Business to identify, manage, analyze, and report on new or emerging technology and operational risks of the organization. This position will also be responsible for managing the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs.
This position reports to the Senior Compliance Manager and is an individual contributor role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, assess, monitor and report on operational, security, technical, and compliance risks
- Analyse risk and issue data and work with different business areas to identify root causes, risks, control issues and mitigating actions
- Track, monitor and report on risk events, control issues, and remediation
- Manage risk registry and risk acceptance processes
- Advise on industry-practice in relation to risk policies, processes, and procedures by reviewing current practices and identifying opportunities for development
- Support in promoting a risk-aware culture to the organization
- Work with cross functional teams to drive towards a cohesive view of security and operational risks and drive remediation to closure
- Manage accurate reporting of issue remediation and risk mitigation activities
- Conduct risk trend analysis and provide reports on a regular cadence
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of security, operational and compliance risk management related experience
- Experience in identifying, measuring and monitoring security, technical, operational, and compliance risks and risk trends
- Experience in tracking and monitoring remediation of issues and managing risk acceptances
- Experience in assessing security controls and identifying security risks and issues
- Proactive self-starter, ability to take initiative, learn quickly and drive operational excellence
- Strong report writing and ability to communicate across all levels within the organisation
- Strong analytical thinking and investigative/problem solving capabilities
- Ability to review and interpret data and make decisions
- Proficiency with using GRC tools, Google/MS Office Suite, digital collaboration and data visualisation tool
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt as needed
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management, ability to create short/long term plans, adhering to deadlines and setting targets for milestones
Nice to haves:
- One or more of the following certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM
- Experience in the advertising technology or similar industry
- Experience with Big 4, consulting, or companies in the 500 - 1000 employee range
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.