Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
In this role, you will be the product owner of our core Advertising Cloud solution, which drives a significant portion of our overall revenue. The Demandbase Advertising solution is the best-in-class programmatic B2B solution, and is being used by companies including Google, Salesforce, Adobe, and Facebook to drive their B2B business.
In this role, you will have the unique experience of being a product executive for one of the most successful AdTech solutions to reach the pre-IPO stage. If you are a product owner who gets excited about using cutting edge technology to solve real business problems for the world’s leading companies, then we should talk.
This role is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial AdTech PM leader to own the #1 B2B ad platform in the industry and usher in a new generation of digital advertising.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directing the future of the Demandbase Advertising Cloud platform, collaborating with customers, internal leadership, engineering, UX, and Sales to bring leading B2B advertising products to market
- Understand the digital and Influencer Ad industry, business, competitors, financials, technology
- Define product strategy including key capabilities, competitive differentiation, barriers to entry, positioning
- Understand business goals, competitive forces, industry dynamics and customer needs
- Define short and long term product roadmap, owning processes for intake, prioritization, update, reporting
- Define product requirements, collaborating with cross functional sprint teams, writing PRFAQs, epics, and user stories
- Work with Engineering leadership to prioritize work, collaborating on biweekly sprints and participating in daily stand-ups
- Be the voice of the customer through direct contact, collaboration with marketing and business
- Clearly and concisely communicate to executives, teams and stakeholders
- Define and implement analytics to drive a data driven decision making process
- Set ambitious goals, tracking and reporting progress and taking accountability for executing to plan
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience building AdTech products including DSP’s, DMPs, or SSP’s
- An excellent understanding of the broader AdTech ecosystem
- Experience putting “processes” in place and using data to drive decisions
- Examples of previous success in product management
- Ability to articulate a position on how to effectively and efficiently validate, test and ultimately bring a product to market successfully.
- Amazing interpersonal skills in oral and written communication
- Skills in data design, monitoring, analysis, tools (such as excel)
- Technical background (CS degree and/or former engineering experience) is a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.