Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Enablement Operations Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for operational efficiency and bringing a data-driven lens to GTM strategy for our Revenue organization. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Enablement & Strategy, the EOM’s main focus will be understanding what is happening in the field through insights from our sales tech stack and helping build processes that are not only effective but scale. The EOM will be critical in driving productivity for our sales and customer success teams by fine-tuning our onboarding, sales, and customer journey processes and product enablement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather insights & architect dashboards to showcase enablement impact and areas of improvement within sales and customer success performance.
- Support role-based onboarding (SDR, ISR, CSM, AE, SE), sales process, customer journey and continuous product enablement efforts.
- EnableTech stack guru to help us maximize our investments across Tableau CRM (Einstein), Seismic, Gong, SalesHood, Outreach - AND - contribute expertise in future investments.
- Liaison between Rev Ops and managing cross-functional projects.
- Coordinate/Co-Host events (RKO, “Day in Life” Bootcamps, All Hands and Product/Process Enablement workshops).
- Contribute and support our rigorous evolution of MEDDICC and other future methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- A past top performer (B/SDR, ISR, CSM, AE, SE) and adhoc player/coach.
- 2-3 years experience/knowledge of SFDC, SalesHood, Seismic, Gong, Outreach and/or competitors.
- Comfortable & credible on stage with crowds of 100+.
- DNA = (D)ata driven, (N)erdy curiosity & (A)utomation.
- You have cross-functional success stories and at least one where you PM’d the deliverable of a key objective. #GSD
- You can explain something complex to a non-savvy audience.
- Video editing savviness via iMovie, Captivate, etc… (Michael Bay explosions welcomed)
- Detial oriented (hope your eyes caught that typo).
- Familiarity with MEDDICC and other sales methodologies.
- Experience building potent playbooks, onboarding/ongoing content, exec presos & adhoc goodness.
- Tableau CRM or Einstein experience.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.