Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join the billing operations in our company. The Billing Analyst's responsibilities include coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
To be successful as a Billing Analyst you should be able to work independently and efficiently under pressure. Ultimately, an outstanding Billing Analyst should be able to ensure smooth and accurate billing operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Billing Analyst (or a similar role) for a software company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Intacct or Netsuite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.