Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and Seattle, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we are increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for an outgoing and organized Office Coordinator with a courteous and helpful attitude and strong work ethic to support our San Francisco headquarters and our San Mateo satellite office. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Facilities, you will play a central role in supporting Demandbase’s two Bay Area offices to ensure business operations and workplace activities are organized and fully functioning.
- Act as the lead in all things office related
- Manage programs such as workplace health, and Covid-19 administrative workplace protocols
- Travel between San Francisco and San Mateo offices as needed
- Manage physical space of our San Francisco and San Mateo office locations
- Help coordinate office requirements for space planning, furniture setup, and signage
- Manage office supplies and handle weekly office inventory management
- Track and complete monthly office expenses using Google Sheets
- Obtain Certificate of Insurance and ensure all vendors are consistent with building requirements
- Coordinate and setup for hybrid workplace events
- Maintain office cleanliness including conference rooms, storage areas, and kitchen
- Coordinate with vendors and building services for additional repairs or cleaning requests
- Co-manage the Emergency Response Teams in our headquarters & San Mateo office to help ensure a safe workplace
- Provide reception support; answering/transferring phone calls and assisting with security (e.g. visitor check-in, visitor log management, and badge administration)
- Manage and reconcile FedEx account; gather, sort and distribute USPS mail daily
- Handle confidential and business-critical information
- Provide partner support to New York Office Manager
- Complete special projects and requests as assigned by the manager
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years experience in office administration or a similar role
- Proficiency in Google Workplace programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter mentality, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to last-minute changes and requests
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must have a car and be able to travel to San Francisco and San Mateo offices
- This job is physically demanding, so you must have the ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs., without issue
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, and 401K.
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.