Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
As a Technical Writer, you will produce high-impact documentation for the Demandbase suite of enterprise software. This position will also manage technical content related projects and produce deliverables that include online help, guides, knowledge articles, and release notes. You will work independently, as part of a team, and as a project lead. This opportunity utilizes your writing abilities and project management skills using the latest tools and methods to create and publish developer documentation.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver technically accurate documentation including API, developer guides, command references, tutorials, walkthroughs, and best practices
- Own an entire documentation set, including writing, editing, testing, and deployment.
- Coordinate with other writers to fit into the information architecture and style guide to create a unified document set.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product managers to develop effective feature documentation
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years in a technical content creation role
- Advanced experience creating technical documentation for Software Developers and IT
- Experience using industry-standard writing and publishing technologies and practices such as, minimalism, task-oriented writing, HTML, XML, and a strong sense of information architecture.
- Experience working in a range of delivery and media formats
- Experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience project planning for business needs
- History of increasing responsibility in previous positions
- BA/BS in Technical Publications, Engineering, Computer Science, English, or related degree
Nice to haves:
- Ability to read code, write code samples, and demonstrated ability documenting REST API's
- Experience with Google Analytics or Data Analysis skills
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.