The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Here’s What Data Scientists do at Demandbase:
You will be a member of Demandbase’s Central Data Science team that drives product innovation and is responsible for all ML/AI initiatives and projects. We build and apply ML models at every stage of the B2B buyer’s journey. Starting from the top of the funnel, Data Scientists build account rank models to score tens of millions of companies and also recommend companies that aren’t yet in their CRM. Our Data Scientists apply cutting edge natural language processing algorithms and deep learning models to predict whether a company is interested in our clients product even before they visit their site. Once ML generated account lists are built, we launch campaigns to generate awareness and traffic to target sites.
Our Data Scientists build pacing, pricing, click-through rate, and engagement models using tens of billions of auctions daily to optimize campaign performance. We build reinforcement learning algorithms to optimize the user experience when potential prospects click on ads/banners and visit our customers’ websites.
Our Data Scientists build real-time intent using time series analysis to trigger an alert for sales after potential prospects share their contact information, to contact prospects when there’s an intent surge. ML models are a significant differentiator for each of our offerings in the ABM platform, Targeting, Conversion, and Intent products. Our Data Scientists not only build ML models, but are also substantially involved in productizing the models, and working closely and cross-functionally with data engineering, application, product, and UX design teams to deliver the world’s best account-based marketing and advertising product.
The Data Science team is currently looking for Senior Data Scientists to fill in one of the three available positions:
- Identification and account intelligence: map billions of IPs and cookies to companies
- Rank accounts in B2B buying journey
- Advertising: campaign optimization including but not limited to pacing, pricing, inventory, forecasting, click through rate, conversion
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
- Develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize and make an immediate business impact on KPIs.
- Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms on large datasets, and develop processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance on production environments.
- Communicate algorithms, complex data science methods, and statistical results with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Stay current with the latest technology/research and drive innovation.
- 3+ years of data science experience
- Background in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computational Psychology, Operational Research, Physics or relevant field
- Driven more than one greenfield project from concept to production release
- Proficiency with analytical and database tools (e.g. Jupyter notebooks, Hive, SQL, No-SQL)
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and performant code in Python
- Depending on the project you work on, experience with 1 or more of these AI/ML technologies: TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, Bigquery Machine Learning, large-scale data sets, Natural Language Processing and Graph algorithms.
Nice to have skills
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS
- Prior experience in Martech/Adtech space
Nice to have qualities
- You are highly self-motivated and able to operate with significant autonomy
- You are able to break down complex problems and come up with simple innovative solutions
- You are able to focus on the goals without getting lost in the details
- Data is your thing, you love metrics and use metrics to drive projects
- You are willing to build end-to-end and own the machine learning products you build or help build
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.