Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies and maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, and close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, and London, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
As an Account Executive at Demandbase, you will play a critical role in generating revenue to support the organisation’s growth in the United Kingdom. You will have the opportunity to expand the Demandbase presence internationally, cultivating relationships with marketers worldwide and developing strategic account plans for growth into the European markets.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years direct sales experience in EMEA markets in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $200k+ deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level marketing executives
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage selling activities for the enterprise accounts in the UK market delivering subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Demandbase solutions within their organisation
- Collaborate with Demandbase’s Business Development and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Negotiate subscription contracts in excess of $200k with large enterprise accounts
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Understand your customer’s marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbase’s technology
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.