Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
The Managed Services Leader will bring strong project management and consulting background to manage multiple, short-term, highly engaged client projects. You will build and lead the Demandbase Managed Services practice, developing the MS methodology and deliverables as well as executing customers' ABM programs on their behalf.
Responsibilities will include helping customers build and maintain successful ABM programs leveraging the numerous valuable features of Demandbase One. Actively making suggestions to improve results and deepen adoption while demonstrating professional customer service, strong empathy for sales and marketers and a good understanding of the ABM journey. Additionally, the Managed Services Leader would look for opportunities to productize solutions for customers to drive internal consistency and efficiency.
This is a player/coach role and will play a critical role in the success of our Services Team and Customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of customers within a variety of industries at different levels of sophistication.
- Understand customer's business requirements, help them achieve success, and actively seek ways to improve their ROI.
- Proactively manage client projects and expectations while delivering exemplary customer service; meet or exceed the customer’s expectations of knowledge and professionalism.
- Escalate any issues that impact the successful execution of the work before the customer is negatively impacted.
- Be an expert on campaign management, B2B advertising, and best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Become an expert on all Demandbase products and have a thorough working knowledge of partner technologies that customers leverage in their ABM/MarTech stack.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Demandbase technology
- When required, provide detailed reporting and analysis to customers with prescriptive recommendations on next best action.
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key engagement milestones using FinancialForce and/or Salesforce
- Contribute to continual improvement of methodologies, best practices and solution knowledge repository
- Manage both internal and client-side teams against immediate short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and ensuring scalability.
- Design, produce and present reviews and recommendations on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc basis.
- Work with our sales department to promote the value of consulting to new and existing customers. Assist with proposals, RFP responses, and pitches. Have the ability to sell the value of professional services and consulting.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or working with advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising).
- 2+ years experience running a SaaS Marketing practice. You should be able to clearly articulate and manage clients' transformation from lead-based marketing to account-based-marketing.
- 3+ years of program management experience with proven ability to orchestrate activities across internal and external organizational units to drive time to market and high-quality results while delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience building, coaching and retaining a team of professional services employees
- Demonstrated consulting skills to distill complex business requirements down to the essential project/technical requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to effectively manage cross-functional, matrixed organizations
- Analytical proficiency that enables quantitative and qualitative measurement of validity of proposed strategies and financial impact.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Nice to have experience:
- 5+ years of experience using marketing technologies such as (Terminus, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adroll, Demandbase, Acoustic, Adobe, Engagio, Eloqua) strongly preferred.
- Experience with systems like FinancialForce.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga, and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) and an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, and close the accounts that matter. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.