Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, strategy loving ABM Technology Strategist who loves digging into customer profiles to uncover strategic opportunities to expand Return on Investment (ROI) and drive optimal decision-making based on identified trends and opportunities. This role will join our strategic practice within our Services team to help customers understand the health of their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) program, provide experience direction, and help a customer grow their ROI through our platform. The goal of the Services strategic practice is to develop relationships with customers, identify areas of improvement, and deliver strategic direction and planning across channels.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of the Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for helping drive customer satisfaction, adoption, and renewals. This will be accomplished by:
- Customer-facing role responsible for helping drive customer satisfaction, adoption, and renewals
- Provide expert knowledge of Demandbase One Platform and how it integrates into the overall B2B marketing tech stack.
- Responsible for assisting customers with business and technical requirement definition through subject matter expertise.
- Collaborate with customer to define positive business results and become integral part of their team’s success
- Use experience to manage client expectations, provide valuable insight and deliver top notch client service
- Providing strategic guidance based on best practices for operationalizing specific use cases
- Working with customers to develop crawl, walk, run technology plans to support their ABM efforts
- Coordinate and deliver quarterly business reviews to help customers continue seeing their success and opportunity in the platform/ABM space
- Initiating and contributing to the execution of proprietary research related to success factors, investments, and ROI that will help to position Demandbase as a valued partner.
- Collaborate internally with the Product and Technical Consulting team to develop project strategy, timeline, and deployment approach.
- Supporting customer office hours and internal enablement as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in a marketing, agency or marketing operations role.
- Exceptional presentation and leadership skills with aptitude for business analysis.
- At least 5 years consulting experience integrating Sales and Marketing technology including:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Experience in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Experience with marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (week of July 4th and Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.