Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven Senior Business Analyst who loves digging into data to uncover valuable insights, solving complex problems, and driving optimal decision-making based on identified trends and opportunities. This role will drive the analytics practice within our Services team to help customers understand the health of their ABM (account-based marketing) program, segment trends, ROI and opportunities. The goal of the Services analytics practice is to focus specifically on developing deeper customer insights and deliver analytical tools to support integrated ABM planning across channels.
You will develop reporting and insights, primarily leveraging Demandbase and customer analytics, CRM and Marketing Automation solutions, to provide clear visibility into the performance of customers ABM program and key drivers, segments and opportunities. Day to day responsibilities may range from standard reports, ad hoc reports, and larger strategic projects and defining, pitching and delivering analytics engagements to drive customer success.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and creating a measurement strategy that leads to superior feedback loops for our customers' actionable data insights
- Design, execute and maintain various analytics design and insight dashboards, customizing based on customer requirements and scaling to meet various business needs
- Deriving impactful customer insights from large datasets through descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques
- Establish benchmarks across customer campaigns and ABM activities
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Sales Ops Analyst, or Marketing Ops Analyst ideally at a SaaS company.
- Professional experience with reporting, analytics, and insight creation
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
- Develops timely, relevant, and effective reporting, templates, and dashboards, providing the right insights to the right users at the right time
- Experience and general knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Domo, Looker)
- Experience in consulting projects with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience working in CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce)
- Strong communication skills and team player
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills and experience in applying analytics to influence business decision making and demonstrate business impact.
- Understanding of marketing practices and technologies desirable
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.