Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a foundational part of B2B GTM platforms and a rapidly growing area of marketing and AI technology. It allows Marketers and Sales to develop a single source of truth from disparate sources to create and manage customer data and segments. Demandbase customers can then action the data through meaningful B2B Orchestrations, Analytics, and Advertising.
Demandbase is looking for a data-driven senior product professional to lead the innovation for the heart of its world-class B2B offerings, the Customer Data Platform. The ideal candidate will have experience working on CDPs, DMPs, Predictive Analytics and/or Integrations. We are looking for candidates with a passion for data management, data quality, and data science to extract the most value for the customer.
You will advance a broad platform vision, execute against a roadmap and guide engineering teams to deliver highly scalable solutions that will grow the Demandbase platform offering. You will become an expert on B2B and ABM platforms and how they deliver value for marketing and sales teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead technology products and strategy for data management and the customer data platform encompassing first and third-party data.
- Work with data science teams to apply AI and Predictive Analytics to derive value in data.
- Drive customer discovery to develop an understanding of business processes, specific problems, integration scenarios, and user requirements.
- Define the product roadmap and manage backlog based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunities.
- Work with engineering, design, and data science teams to execute and deliver the roadmap.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and goals for the Customer Data Platform.
- Build alignment across cross-functional teams through clear communication, strategic influence, and reliable and consistent delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with SaaS and/or B2B product offerings
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, or equivalent experience in technical roles.
- Experience delivering data-driven products for Marketing, Sales, Advertising, and/or Analytics use cases.
- Experience with DMP or CDP, data strategy, real-time and offline data processing of multiple data sources
- Fluency in Data Science and core Machine Learning concepts is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience working with executives, with the ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence others
- Results-oriented, energetic, and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- You will have top-notch organizational skills, a “can-do” work ethic, and the ability to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong track record of shipping products customers love
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays. Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
We are a fully remote company with the option to work in an office (San Francisco, San Mateo, Seattle, and NYC) for those who are fully vaccinated and want to get out of the house.