Intro to Demandbase:
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are seeking an Attribution Specialist to support our in-house services group. This person will be responsible for leading our new customer deployments. Responsibilities will primarily include managing implementations of Dash, Demandbase's Attribution product, with customers. The role will also involve providing support to the sales team in scoping new Dash opportunities as well as supplementing the Demandbase Support and Product organizations in addressing customer production issues. This is a specialist role that will be part of the larger Professional Services organization, with a mandate to focus on setting Demandbase customers up for long-term success with their solutions.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as an expert in Demandbase offerings to provide guidance and best practices on how best to implement the Demandbase Attribution product in conjunction with other licensed solutions.
- Become and serve as the resident expert in multi-touch attribution, advanced B2B analytics, ROI measurement, and how each fits within the context of Attribution solutions.
- Scope, gather, document, and maintain business requirements for customer implementations.
- Ensure client's requirements are in line with the technical capabilities of the Demandbase solution.
- Understand and document customer’s business objectives and goals.
- Advise customers on their Dash solution configuration and attribution strategy development.
- Effectively manage project schedule with multiple concurrent implementations.
- Own and escalate any issues preventing successful implementations.
- Provide ad hoc support to prospects and customers as needed.
- Manage process delivery of client implementations and recommend changes to continually improve the process, including the creation of documentation where necessary.
- Develop expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements and product knowledge.
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
- Support development of skills proactively, remove barriers to individual and team success.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience as an attribution specialist, marketing operations analyst, Salesforce administrator, or functional consultant.
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards.
- Expertise with marketing competencies and marketing operations responsibilities.
- Experience with attribution solutions and approaches to measuring marketing campaign performance.
- Implementation experience in a professional services capacity for a SaaS product company preferred.
- A successful track-record in customer-facing roles, supporting external customers in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to assess quickly what a customer needs and translate that into configuration or integration specifications.
- Be able to distill communication between business users and technical users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.