Intro to Demandbase:
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
Demandbase is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to support and develop comprehensive, integrated campaigns that drive customer and community engagement.
We’re looking for candidates with proven experience using online and offline tactics to grow communities and generate customer advocacy on a global scale. You should have experience building relationships and identifying what motivates customers, partners, and employees to engage authentically. You should also be excited about Account-Based Marketing and using ABM tactics to engage customers.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute campaigns and programs focused on the customer - including advocacy, reviews, referrals, user groups and awards programs.
- Collaborate on customer communications and segment by stages of customer lifecycle, persona, industry.
- Partner with existing customers to create and evangelize case studies and testimonials.
- Use tools such as Demandbase and Marketo to make data-driven decisions and execute programs.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests and/or connect experts.
- Assist with initiatives to share the voice of the customer for new products and ideas.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience at a B2B software company, preferably in customer marketing or demand generation.
- Proven track record of delighting customers and creating successful marketing programs aimed at customers.
- Experience developing case studies of programs that connected with customers and grew communities.
- Proven ability to communicate and align with large cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills.
- Ability to pull, analyze and leverage data to make decisions and optimize programs.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience is a plus.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.