The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
As a Senior FrEngineer, you are responsible for leading development and technical direction for our front end application. You will also help coordinate front end development done by offshore/remote team members.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Help maintain our single page React (Typescript) application and set technical direction and standards across the product & engineering organization, including serving as a senior resource for code reviews and best practices
- Work on a cross-functional team (Product Managers, FE/API/platform engineers, and data engineers/data scientists) to design, develop, test, and release rich and robust new functionality based around sophisticated ML-driven analytics and complex orchestration flows to drive sales and marketing automation
- Work with devops and QA to jointly own industry standard build, test, deploy pipelines
- Help coordinate and serve as technical oversight for offshore front end engineers
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience as a front end engineer
- Strong experience with Single Page App architectures, specifically focused on React + Redux
- Experience working closely with UX and Product for requirements and mocks
- Experience with working with testing frameworks (like Jest) and developing in a CI/CD environment
- Experience working closely with cross-functional platform engineering teams (helping drive thoughtful and testable API design)
- Experience with Typescript is a plus, a desire to use Typescript is a must!
- We use Highcharts and ag-Grid extensively, any previous experience is a plus
- Experience working with and leading offshore teams
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to solve problems for customers
- B2B and SaaS experience is a plus
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.