Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
About this role:
Demandbase is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing. You will drive both inbound and outbound product marketing activities for Demandbase’s Personalization Solution for website customization and optimization as well as Demandbase’s Orchestration Solution for cross-channel sales and marketing automation.
The position requires deep functional knowledge and experience in the SaaS marketing and sales technology ecosystem, as you will contribute to developing product positioning, key messaging and go-to-market strategies that will resonate with our target audience.
If you have the requisite experience and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact with a category leader in B2B Marketing, this is the role you’ve been looking for. Come help us continue to grow the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) category, build cutting edge technology and bring your fresh ideas to market. This is a position where you can make a significant impression on the business, take on substantial projects and grow your career.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross-functional teams
- Creating pricing and packaging for both existing and future products and services
- Delivering sales enablement programs and materials that increase win rates and decrease time to close
- Developing internal and external collateral: playbooks, datasheets, faqs, whitepapers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Performing ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep the organization abreast of changing environments
- Supporting marketing activities from the messaging definition, thought leadership and collateral development
- Understanding broader marketing and sales technology trends that allow for future product initiatives and insights
- Acting as a trusted advisor and visible presence that positively influences our Partner, Customer and Analyst communities
- Working with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Success and Executive Management to prioritize business needs to achieve corporate goals
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and sales technology competitive landscape
- SaaS product marketing, product management, or GTM experience required
- Proven ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives (examples will be requested)
- Comfortable presenting to large groups – both internally and externally
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Experience analyzing product, customer, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and opportunities
- Account-Based Marketing, Marketing Automation, Customer Experience, or CRM experience preferred
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.