The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
As a Contract SFDC Engineer, you are responsible for the design, development and support of SFDC and platform applications for Demandbase and all of our customers. A successful contractor will combine technical ability with a strong desire to “make it work” for Sales Reps across a variety of technologies, channels and formats.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Help design, implement, and support Salesforce applications functionality for thousands of Demandbase sales and marketing users across our client base within the Demandbase SaaS platform
- Conduct performance tuning and resolve emergent functional issues within the Demandbase platform and Salesforce.com applications
- Develop unit tests and participate in creation of automated UI tests alongside testing team to continuously improve test coverage and software reliability
- Contribute to organization standards and best practices
What we're looking for:
- Open to a contract role (~3 mos)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a SFDC engineer
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Strong experience developing Salesforce partner apps using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and standard web technologies like REST
- Proven experience developing and supporting high-performance multi-tier web applications and services for thousands of users
- Strong software design and development experience in Scala or Java
- Experience with AWS or GCP cloud computing platforms
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to solve problems for customers
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.