Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Manager of Sales to drive revenue growth with target companies up to $1B in annual revenue. You will lead an eager and driven team in setting and executing effective sales strategies that result in consistent achievement of defined sales goals, maximizing your team’s potential and productivity by coaching and inspiring them to achieve more than even they believe is possible.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of previous on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market, with at least 2 of those years in a people manager role
- Domain expertise and sales experience with Marketing and/or Advertising technology solutions, with a strong preference for SaaS experience
- Experience hiring, managing, and coaching a team of Account Executives
- Strategic thinker with a sales mentality, as well as analytical ability and a proven ability to execute strategy
- Proven success in scaling high performing sales organizations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales revenue
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of Account Executives to attain their defined sales quota by enabling them to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Manage team pipeline and forecast to ensure quota achievement; deliver accurate forecasting for the business
- Coach the team to close business that exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Through your deep understanding of deal management, assist AEs in closing complex deals by encouraging them to develop senior-level relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Be the escalation point for procurement and contract issues when needed
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Work with other sales leaders in enabling the sales teams’ success by creating structure and process where needed, as well as facilitating access to critical resources and content
- Ongoing collaboration with Sales Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to join the leading B2B Marketing company
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.