Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking an Implementation Engineer to support our in-house services group. This person will be charged with facilitating integrations between the Demandbase suite of products and customers’ digital marketing systems. This will involve holding client meetings with technical and non-technical audiences to plan and execute implementation work, including requirement analysis, configuration, testing, and deployment activities. Occasional writing of custom code for nonstandard integrations may be required. You will serve as a technical leader in partnership with the Demandbase Account, Support, and Product teams.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the technical implementation efforts for multiple customer projects in various phases.
- Meet with client business users to inform and explain functionality of the software and walk through the integration with the relevant end-system.
- Work with client teams to guide, configure, test, and troubleshoot integrations in line with standard methodologies and Demandbase best practices.
- Communicate technical objectives and advise customers on best practices.
- Work within the overall project plan and schedule and document clear solution reviews for the Account Team and customer reference.
- Be a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge.
- Advise clients on configuration and implementation options based on standard methodologies and facilitate custom integrations where necessary.
- Ensure that all customer implementation work is complete, accurate, and on time.
- Manage process delivery of client implementations and recommend changes to continually improve the process, including the creation of documentation where necessary.
- Develop technical expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements.
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
- Support development of new skills and help remove barriers to individual and team success.
What we're looking for:
- Professional understanding of website/internet technologies and ability to debug using browser tools.
- Ability and willingness to pick up custom projects
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently on multiple concurrent customer projects.
- Ability to quickly assess what a customer needs and translate that into configuration or integration specifications.
Preferred but not Required:
- Experience working with Tag Managers (GTM, Tealium, Launch) CMSs (Adobe, Optimizely, etc.) or MASs (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) is preferred.
- Customer-facing and/or implementation experience in a professional services capacity for a SaaS product company preferred.
- B2B Marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts.
- BA/BS in Engineering/IT related discipline. BS in Computer Science preferred
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Technical Problem-Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Desire to Learn
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.