The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work.
We are currently looking for a Demand Generation Contractor to join our Growth Marketing Team to support EMEA in-territory marketing programs. You should have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Field Marketing, EMEA and will be based in our London office (near Paddington Station).
Working alongside the Senior Manager Field Marketing for EMEA, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the EMEA marketing plan and campaigns that target key audiences across Europe to support our objectives of generating pipeline, growing revenue and delivering more engagement from our existing clients.
About the Demand Gen Function:
This team is made up of a variety of roles: Field, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, ABM Education as well as supporting Partner Marketing programs. You will be helping UK Marketing to execute their programs and communicate them to internal stakeholders.
- This will be a 12 month contract assignment (40 hours/week)
- Will require a minimum of 3 days/week in the office
- Hourly rate: £39.00
What you’ll be doing:
- Organize events & seminars - source venue:, deal with contracts, menu selection and overall event logistics
- Sales Enablement: create sales enablement materials to support marketing programs
- Plan and execute webinars and other online events
- Drive regional roadshows and events
- Content Syndication - work with local vendors to run EMEA programs
- Digital Advertising - running paid search and social campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a marketing programs role, with a solid background in events and digital advertising.
- Experience supporting, communicating and collaborating with a sales organizations.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, Analytics tools, and Marketing Automation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred
Demandbase, a San Francisco based company, is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.