The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking a full-time Content Marketing Manager to work out of our San Francisco or Seattle office. This role will contribute to Demandbase’s content marketing strategy by creating compelling B2B blog posts, white papers, case studies, ebooks, emails, and web copy. If you love to write compelling copy and have a track record of creating content with both substance and swagger, we’d like to meet you!
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record generating high visibility content that increases engagement throughout the funnel. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. This is a great opportunity for someone who can successfully facilitate and complete projects in a fast-paced environment. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research adtech, martech and account-based marketing topics
- Regularly produce a variety of content assets and manage content distribution
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to determine the content required to educate (and inspire) our prospects and customers
- Ensure a clear and consistent house style
- Actively manage and promote the Demandbase blog
- Serve as in-house editor for all content produced by other team members, with a keen eye for grammatical errors, structural integrity and constructive feedback
- Bring personality into our content by adopting a bold style, tone, and brand voice
- Work closely with our design team to bring content pieces to life
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience writing for a B2B marketing audience, preferably at a subscription-based software company
- Experience using Wordpress
- BS/BA required. It’s a plus if in English, Journalism or a related field.
- Experience taking complex information and communicate it in simple and understandable language for our target audiences
- Experience creating credible and substantive content for a sophisticated B2B marketing audience
- Clear concise and accurate writing skills
- Ability and desire to edit others work
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- An eye for a catchy headlines and upbeat abstracts
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
- A strong understanding of enterprise B2B technology; bonus points if you have account-based marketing experience
- Comfortable with high-energy work environments and tight deadlines
- Independent, self-directed work style with a bias for informed action
- A team player with a great work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. If you have an on-line portfolio, please supply those links. Writing samples will be requested.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.