The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase Support Engineers are:
- Problem Solvers/Troubleshooters: Systematically works through problems, data and logic to troubleshoot and deliver optimal solutions.
- Data/Software Engineers: Investigates data issues across various platforms to identify and solve integration problems.
- Quality Driven: Builds trust with customers and teammates by consistently delivering error-free work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a part of an awesome team of Support and Software Engineers working together to dig into and solve customer issues and software bugs
- Investigate, fix and/or document bugs for Senior Engineers to investigate
- Deliver timely support to customers as the first line responder to inbound support requests taking end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Serve as the internal and external point of contact on customer escalations to ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Clearly communicate and set expectations with key stakeholders
- Advise customers on technical configuration and implementation options
- Help develop and maintain customer-facing and internal reference materials
What we’re looking for:
- Technical Bootcamp, BA/BS in Engineering/IT or related discipline. BS in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in a technical support or implementation role with proven experience delivering excellent service to high-profile customers with poise, patience, and persistence
- Experience using Browser Dev Tools
- Skilled facilitator between customer-facing and technical teams
- Self-starter with outstanding communication and diplomacy skills who is comfortable working independently
- Django, React, and Rails experience is a plus
- Salesforce/Zendesk experience is a plus
- Martech, Adtech & Salestech experience is a plus
Other important qualities:
- You are perfectly comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You are authentic, approachable, customer focused and collaborative
- You are truly passionate about asking and answering questions
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.