The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking an execution-focused full-time Contractor to fill the role of a Partner Marketing Coordinator to work out of our NYC office. We will also consider remote candidates with the right experience and skill sets who are able to work East Coast hours. This position reports to the Director of Channel and Partner Marketing who is based in our midtown New York location - steps away from Bryant Park. We’re looking for candidates who can commit to a 6-12 month engagement.
You will be helping to support a robust Channel and Partner Marketing function that covers our internal programs (example: the Demandbase ABM Ecosystem), as well as our management of the ABM Leadership Alliance, the leading organization of premier ABM MarTech providers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to take large-scale partner co-marketing projects from idea to execution
- Writing email and website copy, blogs, and social media posts in support of campaigns
- Collaborating across internal marketing teams including Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Graphic Design, Web, Content, Social, Marketing Operations, Webinars and Events to ensure transparent and frictionless coordination of partner activities
- Sending regular progress reports to key stakeholders
- Management of administrative and logistical details related to program execution including but not limited to: venue selection and contracts, AV management, ownership of the attendee experience.
- Point of contact for partner activities, including the roll-out of campaign kickoffs, sales enablement sessions, reporting on progress against goals, etc.
- Interface with anywhere between 2 to 12 partners at any given time to ensure they are set up for success with their participation in co-marketing initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- The ability and desire to commit to a 1 year (approximately) contracting gig
- 3 - 5 years of experience supporting B2B marketing programs, with a solid background coordinating integrated digital campaigns and in-person events.
- Experience supporting, communicating and collaborating with external partner organizations; professionalism and high-comfort level interfacing with external partner counterparts
- Project management experience with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with Project Management and Sales and Marketing Technologies such as SFDC, Asana, Atlassian, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Account-based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics; ABM Certified would be a huge bonus!
- BS/BA preferred
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!