Do you believe that data and machine learning are key to solving the next generation of business problems? Do you want to be part of a product and engineering team dedicated to creating real customer value through the use of proprietary datasets and best-in-class machine learning techniques? Then we should talk.
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. With this dataset comes the ability to provide actionable insights to B2B marketers. These insights make the Demandbase platform
We're currently looking for a Principal Product Manager to own our key data assets that feed into all of our products. This role reports to the VP, Product. The PM in this role will act as a General Manager for this specific product line and should have the education and experience commensurate with this level of responsibility and ownership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of key areas for Demandbase including product management, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of our key datasets.
- Work with other product owners to facilitate innovation across all of our products
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
What we’re looking for:
- Must have 5+ years experience in Product Management at a big (very big) data SaaS company
- Proficiency in SQL
- Must have taken a product from inception to shipped (ideally a game-changing product) or have worked on a existing/failing product and turned it around with great success.
- A proven track record of success as a product owner
- Must be able to identify product opportunities and define product vision/strategy
- Familiarity with different data stores (Postgres, HDFS, etc)
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an environment where the expectation is to drive work forward with minimal direction
- BA/BS required
- Experience with applying machine learning to business challenges.
- Familiarity with datasets involving IP addresses and cookies
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.