Demandbase is the pioneer in SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, and we’re growing! We’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building a team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation and working with the best in the industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
As a company, we"re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you"re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase is currently looking for a Social Media Contractor to implement the company’s social media strategy and create engaging social content and experiences. This position requires a high degree of collaboration across Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement and Customer Success in order to support integrated marketing initiatives, sales outreach, customer retention and internal employee social media advocacy. The Social Media Contractor is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for social media, communications and storytelling. The opportunity is a contract role, including attendance at Social Media and industry-specific conferences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (HR, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Continuously evaluate new social media tools (scheduling, measurement, content creation etc.) and determine if they are necessary for Demandbase
- Manage paid social media strategy
- Keep pace with social media and digital marketing industry trends and development
What we’re looking for:
- Ability and willingness to work onsite at our downtown San Francisco office Monday-Friday 20-30 hours/week
- 3+ years of driving social media marketing in a professional setting
- Knowledge of photo editing, online marketing and major marketing channels
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!