What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, the leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and a Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building a team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Programs Manager to help plan and execute our ABM marketing programs. You should be a data-driven, well-rounded marketer, with an instinct for running campaigns that outperform. This role will work closely with Corporate Marketing, Sales, and Marketing Operations to create, execute, and report on programs that drive awareness, engage prospects, and generate pipeline.
The ideal candidate must have experience managing multiple programs simultaneously, working with external vendors and contractors as needed. They should have the ability to strategize on creative and messaging and also have strong analytical skills to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness. A solid understanding of audience segmentation, tracking and reporting, CRM software and marketing automation is also needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute creative, data-driven, account-based programs to generate new traffic at the top of the funnel through integrated channels including webinars, direct mail, and advertising.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies, including negotiation of contract terms and resolution of day-to-day issues.
- Ongoing campaign optimizations; including ad, landing page testing, copywriting, SDR enablement and, execution and analysis of A/B tests.
- Measure everything. Track and analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources. Partner with Marketing Operations to share the analysis and reporting on the success of our demand gen efforts.
- Support execution of webinar and direct mail programs, including sales enablement, email segmentation, and promotion.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of hands-on B2B SaaS marketing experience including inbound and demand generation marketing
- Experience using salesforce.com, webinar platforms (ON24 a plus), and marketing automation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information is required
- Enjoys brainstorming new ideas and collaborating on new concepts
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.