Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are seeking a B2B Marketing Consultant to support our Enterprise Onboarding team in our San Francisco office. This person will be responsible for delivering strategic marketing guidance to new customers to drive business value from their new purchase of the Demandbase platform. Responsibilities will include helping customers identify business goals, sharing best practices in B2B marketing and Demandbase solutions, and setting customers up for success during the onboarding phase.
This is an on-site, Monday-Friday role is based in our San Francisco office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide Demandbase solution guidance, strategic consulting, and analytics insights to early-stage customers to enable best-in-class B2B marketing and analytics capabilities.
- Work with a team of Customer Success Managers, Project Managers, and Account Executives to identify strategies to ensure overall customer retention.
- Lead discovery with customers to jointly define key objectives, KPIs, use cases, analytics and reporting requirements, and other strategic planning elements.
- Synthesize customer input with strategic methodologies to establish data-driven action plans aligned with client business objectives.
- Utilize deep analytics expertise (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to identify baselines, provide actionable insights, and guide customers towards performance improvement and optimization.
- Deliver B2B marketing expertise to clients at varying levels of digital marketing maturity to help in the advancement of their program goals and
- Supply recommendations for segmentation strategies focused on building and activating targeted audiences across channels.
- Develop functional expertise with Demandbase solutions and maintain knowledge as features continue to evolve and new or updated products are rolled out over time.
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute, and drive adoption of process improvements.
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead by example to contribute to a high performing, creative and collaborative culture.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience as a data-driven marketer, business analyst, functional consultant, or onboarding specialist.
- Demonstrable digital marketing knowledge and a foundational understanding of the B2B marketing technology landscape and ABM solutions.
- A successful track-record in customer-facing roles, supporting external customers in a highly professional manner.
- Expertise using analytics tools to measure website behaviors (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred).
- Ability to quickly assess marketing programs and performance data to derive insights and formulate actionable recommendations.
- Proven experience with setting and maintaining clear expectations with clients and directing goal-oriented meetings in a collaborative fashion.
- Prior exposure to digital marketing solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Content Management Systems, and / or Marketing Automation Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Skills we’ll be looking for:
- Strong communication
- Analytical mindset
- Client management
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.