The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we are as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
In this role, you will be the product owner of our advertising solution. Most advertising solutions on the market are built for Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and ignore the complexities of advertising to Businesses (B2B). Our advertising solution brings in tens of millions in annual revenue because we reimagined what a true B2B advertising product should be, and we leveraged our proprietary datasets and our considerable Machine Learning expertise to make it happen. Our innovations in advertising has led to us to be a solution trusted by many marketers at top companies, including Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce. As the product owner, you will work with a world-class team of engineers, data scientists, product designers, and product marketers to take our solution to the next level.
At Demandbase, you will have the unique growth experience of being a product leader in one of the first true Machine Learning companies to reach the pre-IPO stage. If you are a product owner who gets excited about using cutting edge technology to solve real business problems, then we should talk.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience owning the entire (end-to-end) Product process, being the primary person responsible for your company’s product lines in the past. You have steered a product from conception to launch and learn from what worked (or what didn’t)
- 5+ years at a Director or GM level product role
- Deep AdTech domain expertise working with or owning a DSP
- A strong belief in lean product development methodologies and the value of MVPs
- Excitement about customer-centric product development
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in a SaaS environment including external customer-facing experience
- Graduate Degree in a related field (could include engineering, data science, or business)
- Experience or interest in Machine Learning or related Analytics technologies
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of key product areas, conception, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of your products, with specific focus around developing new features and functionality
- Drive product management for Demandbase’s fastest growing product lines
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
- Other duties as assigned
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind Machine Learning-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales people and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.