The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way. The Targeting platform is the first AI driven ad-targeting tool in existence and is revolutionizing the way companies are marketing their products.
We're currently looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the design and delivery for our Targeting solution. Targeting is our account-based advertising/targeting solution. The PM in this role will act as a General Manager for this specific product line and should have the education and experience commensurate with this level of responsibility and ownership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of a key areas for Demandbase including product management, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of the Ad Targeting product (a B2B digital advertising solution) with specific focus around developing new features and functionality
- Drive product management for Demandbase’s fastest growing product
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in digital advertising - prior experience must include work on a self-serve advertising product
- 3+ years in a Product Management role (ideally in a SaaS software environment including external customer-facing experience)
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing in order collect feedback and strategize on new features
- Experience working cross-functionally in a Product Management role and influencing others within the company and outside
- Understanding of MVP and strong belief in lean product development methodologies
- Must be able to identify product opportunities and define product vision/strategy
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an environment where the expectation is to drive work forward with minimal direction
- BA/BS required
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.