Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way. The Targeting platform is the first AI driven ad-targeting tool in existence and is revolutionizing the way companies are marketing their products.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the design and delivery for our Targeting solution. Targeting is our account-based advertising/targeting solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of a key areas for Demandbase including product management, design, QA, and management of the entire lifecycle of the Ad Targeting product (a B2B digital advertising solution) with specific focus around developing new features and functionality
- Drive product management for Demandbase’s fastest growing product
- Manage internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in digital advertising - prior experience must include work on a self-serve advertising product
- 3+ years in a Product Management role (ideally in a SaaS software environment including external customer-facing experience)
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing in order collect feedback and strategize on new features
- Experience working cross-functionally in a Product Management role and influencing others within the company and outside
- Understanding of MVP and strong belief in lean product development methodologies
- Must be able to identify product opportunities and define product vision/strategy
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an environment where the expectation is to drive work forward with minimal direction
- BA/BS required
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies and invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, and applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization (we recently closed a $65M round of funding)