The Implementation Support Engineer is responsible for overseeing both the technical support and implementation needs of our clients. This includes the integration between Demandbase technology and the customer s Digital Marketing system(s). You may also assist in pre-sales technical support and scoping, delivering proof-of-concepts, working on custom projects for customers, and delivering them on time. These activities include client meetings with technical and non-technical audiences to support the sales process, analyze requirements, write custom code improvements to existing code bases, testing, and go-live support for clients. Additionally, the Implementation Support Engineer will be a technical leader and mentor to internal partners and be the technical liaison between Customer Support, Customer Success, Product and Engineering to foster the growth of Demandbase products based on feedback and demand.
The World-class Implementation Support Engineer is the following:
- Problem Solver/Troubleshooter: Systematically works through problems and uses data to deliver optimal solutions.
- Data Engineer: Investigates data issues across various platforms to identify and solve integration problems.
- Quality Driven: Builds trust with customers and teammates by consistently delivering error-free work.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead the implementation efforts for multiple projects in different phases of implementation
- Works with clients technical team to facilitate the integration, communicate technical objectives and provide custom solutions
- Support pre-sales scoping and acts as a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge
- Advises client on configuration and implementation options based on standard methodologies
- Delivers timely support to customers as the first line responder to inbound support requests taking end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Clearly communicates and sets expectations with key stakeholders. Serving as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collects information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Develops and maintain customer-facing and internal reference materials.
What we’re looking for…
- BA/BS in Engineering/IT related discipline. BS in Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years experience in an implementation or technical support role with proven experience delivering excellent service to high-profile customers with poise, patience, and persistence
- Skilled facilitator between customer-facing and technical teams.
- Self-starter with outstanding communication and diplomacy skills who is comfortable working independently
- Salesforce/Zendesk experience is a plus
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!