Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance.
Now you. Are you a developer who somehow got interested in security and infrastructure? Do continuous integration and deployment weirdly jazz you? Are you obsessive about eliminating security risks within environments? If yes, then read on because we're looking for a passionate Infrastructure and Security individual.
We run a variety of applications (Ruby, Python, NodeJS, and Java/Scala) and data pipelines across multiple public clouds using a mix of Chef for configuration management, Docker for containers while leveraging Rancher and Kubernetes for container orchestration, and Hadoop/EMR/Qubole for data pipelines. So, the question – how do we make this the most flexible yet secure platform available for our customers?
You will achieve this by:
- Working closely with engineers to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
- Performing deep analysis and develop metrics that measure the cloud risks
- Integrating complex design elements and customer requirements into modern technical architectures
- Documenting secure architecture and infrastructure design strategies for cloud solutions
- Understanding client requirements and presenting appropriate architectural options
The technical skillset we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of architecture, security, and design experience, preferably at an Advertising or Marketing SaaS company, with a focus on:
- AWS services such as IAM, Config, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, Inspector, EC2, S3, EBS, VPC and KMS
- Google Cloud Platform services such IAM, GKE, GCE, BigQuery, VPC and Network Security, Stackdriver, BigTable, and Storage
- DevOps or Infrastructure-as-Code model (12 Factor App model) leveraging CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CloudFormation, DockerHub, AWS ECR as well as container orchestration and automation deployment tools (Rancher, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, Chef, Ansible)
- Security frameworks – CIS or NIST
- Servers and Containers (Containers, Linux, Windows)
- Networking (OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, Security Groups, Firewalls, VPC, VPN)
Other experience that we consider key to success:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated security experience in a combination of technical engineering, architect, leads, or enterprise cloud roles
- 3+ years' of demonstrated experience in cloud security (experience with AWS or GCP IaaS cloud required)
- Proven experience with deploying and managing various security technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience with logging, monitoring, and intrusion detection/prevention solutions
- Hands on experience with Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Experience with security standards such as CIS and/or NIST
- Experience with compliance requirements such as SSAE16 SOC2, ISO27001/2, ISO27017/18
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Proven experience with creation of technical diagrams and documentation
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives
- Strong communication skills to work with both collaborative cross-functional team of peers and departments within the company
- Strong motivation and desire to learn
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com. Bottom of Form
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, 100% paid for short-term and long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, and much more!