Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Sales Enablement Manager will be part of the Global Sales Productivity team, driving the strategy for supporting our CSM organization from onboarding to ongoing learning, development, and CSM efficiency. The mission of Demandbase’s Productivity Team is to provide a best in class experience for our revenue team. That means ensuring that our existing new hires have everything that they need to be successful, by delivering a best in class onboarding experience, easily accessible product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own a key relationship between Productivity and the cx organization, building relationships with key stakeholders and understanding the ongoing needs of the segment
- Develop and execute a consistent hiring and onboarding roadmap for Customer Success
- Develop and execute key change management efforts, such as the introduction of new products
- Drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools across teams
- Define and track the right metrics for success (and the right candidate knows what these are, or how to determine them!)
- Create or coordinate the development of content to support the buyer journey in addition to working with other content creators and subject matter experts such as Product Marketing
- Bridge from the Marketing organization and other content creators to the sales organization
- Bridge from the Sales Operations and Marketing Operations organizations to the sales organization
- Create and facilitate training programs as needed
- Develop resources as needed, such as assets, recordings, and playbooks
- A critical eye to challenge the status quo
What we’re looking for:
- You must be based either in San Francisco or New York City and have the ability to be in one of those two offices M-F.
- 4+ total years of professional experience including...
- 2+ years in a Customer Success role and...
- 2+ years supporting a direct B2B sales organization, whether in an Enablement, Sales Training, or Product Marketing function
- Experience supporting a global organization
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed – you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish, not just execute on an existing plan
- Problem solver – you don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution
- Experience rolling out methodologies, or other significant change management efforts, to a global organization
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders. Can you credibly command a room of your peers? Of senior leaders?
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree required
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.