Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every single day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Senior Director of FP&A reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer will have ownership of financial planning and analysis and be responsible for the creation and maintenance of financial models, forecasts, reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This position will play a lead role in assessing operational and investment decisions and success criteria and will work directly with the senior team. The Senior Director, FP&A is accountable for providing sound financial analysis to support development of the company’s overall business strategy, developing insightful information from the company’s internal accounting and financial reports, delivering executive level presentations, and synthesizing and articulating key findings for executive and operations management audiences. The Senior Director of FP&A will advise and support the company’s executive team including preparing board and financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business initiatives and opportunities assessment, and is a key resource for the company’s corporate development initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have ownership for and lead the FP&A function
- Advisor to the senior team on the financial performance of the business
- Evolve and maintain the company’s financial models
- Support the development of the annual operating plan and issue financial forecasts and budget analyses
- Produce board and management reporting packages
- Conduct sensitivity and risk analysis and develop recommendations
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews to analyze results and key information
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Customer Experience in order to finalize and forecast key metrics as well as develop KPI dashboards
- Review preliminary monthly financial close in-light-of projections and budgets
- Support HR and the management of headcount
- Build and manage the FP&A team
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Senior FP&A experience at the corporate or business unit level at companies at or above $100M in revenue
- Deep experience working at a SaaS company and responsible for of the SaaS business model, financial modeling, and financial reporting
- Experience at Marketing or Advertising technology companies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven leader effective at interacting with senior management and managing small teams
- Ability to develop financial models and accurate financial forecasts and present them in an easily digestible manner
- Proficient in SFDC, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Intacct a plus
- A hands-on leader who is also a team player; willing to work hard in order to have an impact
- Can build an exceptional FP&A team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required, MBA or higher degree preferred
- Background in consulting or investment banking desired
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify and target the accounts they value most, and then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database and technology for targeting accounts and specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack and powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting and web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most and personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert and retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, cell phone reimbursement, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!