Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us in our downtown San Francisco office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and establishing the team that will take us to the next level.
We’re looking for a Data Analytics Contractor for a 3+ month full-time, on site project. Our office is conveniently located on Folsom St between 2nd and 3rd streets.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working with Account Leaders and Project Managers to capture data input from customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manipulate data inputs to meet platform, system and customer requirements
- Match customer provided company data to Demandbase company data
- Utilize the internet to identify better matches
- Run scripts to manipulate output data into the proper format
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent skills with MS Office Excel
- Strong analytic and statistic experience
- Open minded and able to learn new things quickly
The Demandbase ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.